City National Card Alerts Mobile Services can alert you when your card has been used:
- In a transaction that exceeds the limit set by you
- In a transaction and declined
- Without your presence
- To withdraw cash from an ATM
- In a foreign country
- At a gas station
Helpful tips to assist you in your enrollment:
- Your passcode must be numeric only. It must be between 5 and 8 numeric digits. It cannot be ascending or descending in sequence and one digit cannot make up over half the passcode.
- Your identification phrase must contain at least seven alphanumeric characters, one number, and one uppercase character.
- Your card nickname is required. It can only be one word with letters, hyphens and apostrophes and a maximum of 15 characters.